prepare the most loved sweet of every household by just using sugar, ghee & cashews
- 2 cup kaju / cashews
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 cup water
- Firstly, grind cashews in a blender. Take cashews in small quantities, grind, mix well and repeat.
- Sift the cashew powder so that we have fine powder to make katli. You can redo the large chunks again in the blender.
- Heat a pan, add water & sugar. Cook this syrup for 7–8 mins on low flame.
- Add cashew powder, mix well & cook for 12–13 mins on low flame. Keep stirring continuously.
- Once texture becomes smooth & mixture starts separating from pan, turn off the flame.